FAQs - Email - Contact us
Need an Australian visa?

Get personalised and expert immigration advice from a Migration Agent who was awarded the 2008 Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA prize in Migration Law studies.

If you are an INDIVIDUAL looking to live in Australia, work in Australia or sponsor someone (a relative or spouse) for permanent migration to Australia then you have come to the right place.

If you are an EMPLOYER and need skilled overseas workers, sponsored under the temporary long stay visa (457) or require migration advice on the permanent options available, please browse our employer related page to see how we can help you.

Whatever your migration related needs, at Pinnacle Migration Specialist Australia, you can be assured of expert advice and timely services delivered in a professional yet personal manner.

See why you should use us by clicking here
Not sure what's the role of a Migration Agent, check out the FAQ page.
Home - For individuals - For Employers - Our Services - About Australia - FAQs
© 2009 Pinnacle Migration Specialist Australia. All rights reserved.
Site by SiliconWeb Technology