FAQs - Email - Contact us
For Employers

Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)

Employers wanting to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in Australia can do so under the ENS.  The workers could be from overseas or temporary residents (e.g. on a 457 visa) who are in Australia.

As of 1 July 2012, nominations can be made under three streams namely:

  • Direct entry
  • Temporary Residence Transition
  • Labour Agreement

Both nominator and nominee must meet criteria that is specific to their circumstances and the type of stream being nominated.

If you are an employer looking to nominate a highly skilled worker, Pinnacle Migration Specialist Australia is able to assist you with the entire application process with superb efficiency and excellent customer service.  Call us now.


Home - For individuals - For Employers - Our Services - About Australia - FAQs
© 2009 Pinnacle Migration Specialist Australia. All rights reserved.
Site by SiliconWeb Technology