FAQs - Email - Contact us
Skilled Workers
Employer Sponsored
Business Visas

Student Visas

Australia has long been regarded as having some of best educational institutions in the world, which is why students from all over the world come here to study.  To support this, the Australia migration program has 7 different visas for students covering primary, secondary and tertiary education as well as English language courses, AusAid and non award courses.

There is also a visa to allow an adult relative of the student to live in Australia as a companion and guardian.

If you would like to study in Australia you must:

  • have the required level of English language proficiency depending on the type of visa
  • be enrolled or be offered a place in a recognised educational institution for a full time course
  • be able to demonstrate the financial capacity to meet your course costs and living needs

The eligibility requirements for a student visa depend on the type of passport you hold. This is a very broad overview so call us now to let us help you evaluate your eligibility and assist you in your application for a student visa.


Home - For individuals - For Employers - Our Services - About Australia - FAQs
© 2009 Pinnacle Migration Specialist Australia. All rights reserved.
Site by SiliconWeb Technology